Agnes Pajamas - 4 sessions
The Agnes Pajama Set is a relaxed loungewear suit that comes with the option of shorts or pants. The shorts/pants are designed to sit high on your natural waist with an elasticated waistband and feature no side seam. The shirt is oversized with batwing sleeves and no body shaping. It has a convertible collar with a button up front and patch pockets. Wondering why you need a pajama set? Well, if you pick the right fabric it's a suit! No one ever said a pajama set was *just* for sleeping.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: intermediate/advanced. This is definitely NOT your first garment.
- We provide: the expertise, tools, and machines.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in-store or online), fabric per the pattern, interfacing, buttons, and coordinating thread (if you care about topstitching - there is topstitching - bring thread that either compliments or disappears), 1" elastic for the waistband. Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- We recommend tracing your pattern prior to class. If you have questions about what size to make, please ask a craft associate!
- Class length: 4 hours per session
Class meets over one full weekend, November 26 and 27. Spend your Thanksgiving weekend making something.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.