Acajou Pants - 3 sessions
High-waisted pants with tapered legs, front seams and elasticated back waistband. BUT don't let the elasticated back waistband fool you - you'll be creating a zip front fly with waist button.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You are confident behind a sewing machine, you've made other garments before but are intimidated by pants.
- We provide: the studio space, tools and expertise.
- You bring: A copy of the pattern, coordinating thread, 1 1/4" elastic for the waist band - more for cuffs if you make the "jogger" version, a yard of mid-weight interfacing, and medium-weight woven fabrics in cotton, linen, or wool (twill, denim, chino, velvet...). Allow extra fabric to match stripes or plaids.
- Class length: 3 hours each session. You may need to work between sessions to complete your pants by the end of the workshop.
Class meets on Thursdays, June 9, 16, and 23 at 5:30 PM.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.