BERNINA Presser Feet
Presser Foot Categories
Extraordinary feet for everyday sewing
- Zig zag, straight-stitch or walking feet. They’re all here.
- The basic presser feet that simplify your everyday sewing.
Buttons and buttonholes
BERNINA also has a solution for buttonholes. With the special buttonhole presser feet, you can create precise buttonholes in a jiffy. In addition, BERNINA also offers a foot for sewing on buttons quickly and easily.
Easy, breezy buttons and buttonholes
- For precise buttonholes and snug buttons
- Button hole length? There’s a foot for that
- Easily sew on buttons, snap fasteners and eyelets
Elastic / stretch materials
Don't have an overlocker to hand? BERNINA offers special presser feet for working with stretch fabrics, such as stretch jersey, fabrics containing Lycra and wool.
Stretchy material conquered!
- Special presser feet for elastic fabrics
- Ideal for stretch jersey, Lycra and wool
- Sew professional hems, waistbands and overlock seams
The zipper foot let you sew in all types of zippers with precision. Whether you want to sew in normal or invisible zippers - BERNINA has the right foot for you.
Quick and easy to the perfect zipper
- Sew in all types of zippers with precision
- There’s a foot for every zipper
- Special presser foot for invisible zippers
Hems and topstitching
Finish like a pro on the right foot
- Visible and invisible hems no problem
- Achieve beautiful seams with topstitching
- Get decorative finishes with Binder foot and various hemmers
BERNINA has suitable presser feet in its range for many different creative techniques. For example, appliqué work becomes easier with the appliqué foot.
Fancy designs call for fancy feet
- Make it pretty with the perfect presser foot
- Appliqué, ruffles, embroidery and much more
- Create pintucks and piping in minutes
Patchworking is always popular among people of all ages. Patchwork expresses attention to detail and creativity. BERNINA has developed special patchwork feet to allow you to sew patchwork pieces together easily with a special seam allowance.
Perfect patchwork calls for patchwork feet
- Achieve precision quilting easier
- Take your mark with engraved ¼” markings
- Sewing straight lines is a cinch
Different kinds of feet for different kinds of quilting
- Special presser feet for artful quilting
- Stitch precisely with the BERNINA Stitch Regulator
- Ruler foot for decorative quilting designs
Presser Feet for Overlocker
Perfect overlock stitches are a foot away
- Presser feet for special applications
- Easily gather and create elastic bands
- Sew piping, strands of beads or sequins
- Chain stitch and cover stitch feet
Presser Foot Basics
- 'Regular' 5.5mm feet are identified by their foot number.
- 9mm feet will have a number with a 'C' (for Coded). 'C' feet will be recognised by the machine and will allow for a 9mm stitch width.
- Dual Feed feet are indicated with a 'D' on foot (they'll also have a number). The Dual Feed aids in feeding all layers through the foot at the same rate, like a walking foot. 'D' feet have a slot in the back made to accept the Dual Feed mechanism.
Download the complete BERNINA ACCESSORIES CATALOGUE to learn more.
If you have an older Bernina you might need Old Style (Legacy) Feet. You can learn more about them here.
SHOP BERNINA PRESSER FEET
Presser foot videos
Click on a link below to view the video demo from BERNINA
gather here HAS PRESSER FEET AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE ONLINE
SHOP BERNINA PRESSER FEET
You can also shop for bernette presser feet