Punch Needle Size #10 Regular - 1/4” loops
Oxford Punch Needle Features:
- Made in the USA
- Ergonomically Designed for Comfort and Speed
- Maple Handle
- Electro Polished Stainless Steel Needle
- Lifetime Money Back guarantee
- For Use with Yarn, Cut Strips of Wool and Other Fabrics
- Designed by Punch Needle Expert Amy Oxford
- stitch gauge
- helpful handbook. This 28-page booklet includes illustrations and complete directions telling you everything you need to know to get started.
This #10 Oxford Punch Needle will make 1/4” tall loops.
There are two widths of needle: regular and fine. This will determine what materials you can use in your punch.
This is a regular needle that can be used with:
- heavy 3-ply rug yarn
- bulky weight knitting yarn (We use Classic Roving in our class)
- ¼” wide strip of fabric (or smaller) also work beautifully in the regular needle. (1/4” wide strips are the same as 8/32” strips thus these are known as #8 cut in the rug hooking world.)
- You can also double, triple, and quadruple finer yarns and thread them together through the punch needle at the same time.
The Oxford Needle Company stands behind their products and are proud to offer a lifetime guarantee on all of their punch needles. If it breaks (no matter how old it is) they will replace it at no charge.
The Oxford Punch Needle is a revolution in rug hooking!
You can find all your punch needle supplies here.
More Oxford Company
More Craft Notions