Industrious Octopus Embroidery Kit
It's an Octo-knitter! Designed by request (multiple requests!), this multi-armed octopus is the envy of every knitter. Plus, it's an octopus - which is already pretty amazing! Created using only basic stitches, this pattern is great for ambitious beginners (you can do it!). Made mostly using single stitches and the backstitch (easy peasy!), its suckers are made using a detached chain (link) and a few French knots are added for added effect. The "knit" pattern is made using a simple backstitch with chain stitches added on top.
Your friends and family will undoubtedly be very impressed by your finished creation. Be prepared for adulation - and possibly a little envy too. (You deserve it!)LEVEL: Ambitious Beginner Friendly
Included in the kit:
- pre-printed pattern on unbleached cotton fabric
- 15cm (6”) embroidery hoop
- DMC brand floss
- embroidery needle
- stitch guide
- All of Hook, Line & Tinker’s embroidery illustrations are original and designed by artist and owner Laurie Dolhan by hand, beginning with a simple number 2 pencil and a sketchbook.
- Each kit is packed by hand. Packaging is designed to be lightweight and compact to reduce environmental impacts via shipping, and paper, including recycled paper, have been used rather than single use plastics.
- Need another reason to feel good about buying from Hook, Line & Tinker? 5% of profits are donated to help women and children experiencing homelessness.
- The fabric included is unbleached cotton with its own naturally perfect imperfections.
- Colours may appear differently on displays.
- Designs and instructions are for personal use only and cannot be resold or redistributed except by express permission.
More Hook, Line & Tinker embroidery kits
More Embroidery Kits