gather here Class
Ready to make your first garment?
Why not start with a pair of these pajama pants? You'll also learn how to make buttonholes, thread elastic through a waistband and topstitch a hem. The perfect next class for anyone who's completed Sewing Basics and is ready for the next step. These pants were designed to be unisex so make them for all your friends and family - you're going to want a pair for every day of the week.
Limited to 4 students(16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Easy intermediate. You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin.
- We provide: A class pattern template, the studio space, tools, machines, and expertise.
- You bring: Fabric you love! You'll need 2 1/2 to 3 yards of fabric depending on your inseam, 1 1/2 yards of 1" ribbon and a piece of 1" elastic that measures half of your waist measurement plus coordinating thread.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.