Invisible Zipper Pillow
gather here Class
Decorative Throw Pillow
You've taken the tote bag class but still want more practice? Well, this class will cover more basic machine sewing as well as how to put in a zipper and finishing seams. A nice way to gain confidence and challenge yourself in one session. AND this makes a pretty sweet last minute gift for a host/hostess/sister/brother/mother/father/bestie...
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner/Intermediate. You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. Perhaps you’ve made a tote bag and the handles are still attached.
- We provide: pattern, tools, machines, & plenty of expertise!
- You bring: yourself and a 1/2 yard of fabric (you may use a fat quarter of 2 different fabrics) and a 22" invisible zipper. You will be making a 16"X16" removable pillow cover.
- Class length: 2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.