gather here Class
Learn to Sew & Make a Tote Bag!
Interested in learning how to sew but not ready to make a huge commitment? This is the class for you. You’ll learn the basics like how to use a sewing machine (threading, back stitching, stitch length) as well as read a pattern, cut fabric, and put it all together. Honestly, this will blow you away and you’ll leave with skills necessary to tackle more difficult projects. (But we recommend that you sew an army of tote bags just to build up your confidence!)
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: beginner (really, you've never touched a sewing machine or the last time you touched a sewing machine you were in braces
- We provide: everything – fabric, machine, tools, pattern and you finish this project in class!
- You bring: yourself
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.