Sandhill Sling-meets twice
gather here Class
Sew this sling style bag to carry your daily necessities or to take for socially distant outdoor adventures. It’s convenient sling design allows for easy access as well as being out of the way when you’re not using it. It is compact yet roomy enough for the essentials. Choose from a front zippered pocket (View A) or a patch pocket (View B), both come in handy for quick access to smaller items. An adjustable strap makes it easy to wear. Perfect for biking, walking, or everyday use!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous and Confident Beginner. You know how to thread a machine and sew a straight line. You’ve made your fair share of tote bags and have sewn a few zipper box bags, too.
- We provide: Tools, machines, thread, expertise, and encouragement!
- You bring: Yourself, a copy of the pattern (available online or in the store), exterior and interior fabric, and notions per the pattern. Book a shopping appointment and we’ll help you procure everything you need!
- Class length: Meets twice. 2 1/2 hours each session.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.