gather here Class
Set the Table; it's decorative gourd season!
Get some napkins to compliment your collection! Why not make your own fabric napkins? They’re eco-friendly and handmade! Pick an autumnal fabric and you're halfway done with dinner. Once you learn how to make these napkins, you’ll never want to wipe your mouth with a paper napkin again! Plus this is a great introduction to sewing things like curtains, pillowcases, duvet covers. We'll discuss cutting, finishing and doing math (yikes!).
Limited to 5 students(16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Beginner
- We provide: tools, machines, and expertise!
- You bring: yourself and a mix of fat quarters (one fat quarter per napkin). Don't forget we offer 15% off all materials for any of our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.