gather here Class
This is a traditional technique of rug hooking that can be used to create an image that can be used for wall hangings, pillows and rugs. In this class, you’ll be learning the fundamentals of punch needle rug hooking while making your very own 10" wall hanging. We'll be working on a "sands" pattern but check out Lauren Kling's "You Belong Here"!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: beginner
- We provide: Everything – All materials are included in the class fee and no experience is required. Each student will receive a kit including the oxford punch needle, plastic clamp-style embroidery hoop with monks cloth, and a selection of bulky yarn.
- You bring: yourself - wherever you happen to be
- If you opt to take this workshop online, you will need to pickup your supplies prior to the class session (if shipping, please note that USPS can take up to a week to delivery outside of Boston). All instore classes require students and instructors to self-administer a health and wellness check and wear a mask during the workshop.
- Class length: 3 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- Receive a link to our online health and wellness check.
You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.