Machine Clinic - bernette
Meet Your bernette
If you've recently purchased or received a bernette from gather here, you can get to know your machine in this two hour workshop. There are fabric samples to stitch on. You'll learn the basics of operating your new machine and leave feeling more confident about tackling a lifetime of projects.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older)
- Level: beginner
- We provide: the expertise! pdf workbooks are available to download below.
- You bring: yourself and maybe your sewing machine
- Class length: 2ish hours
The class is complimentary for owners who have purchased a Bernina from gather here in the last year.
- If you didn't receive a discount code contact us and we'll send you one right away.
bernette SEWING WORKBOOKS:
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**