Embroidery Beyond the Basics- DIY Patches
Embroider a simple design or some text on your DIY patch and learn how to make it legit with a tidy back blanket stitched into place. You can then stitch on a safety pin or stitch it directly onto your favorite jacket or bag. Your choice.
Limited to 5 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: beginner
- We provide: Just about everything – hoop, needle, floss, water-soluble pens, and inspiration.
- You bring: yourself, a piece of felt for your backing, and a piece of 5"x5" fabric for the front.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**