Perennial is a highly functional and versatile yarn that can serve the needs of a lot of knitters and crocheters. Its signature color palette of neutrals, blues, and a few pops really shines in this easy-care staple yarn, perfect for shawls, garments, socks, and fun baby and kid knits.
Perennial is the perfect accompaniment to the vast array of fun hand-dyed yarns currently on the market: it is not only a wonderful yarn in its own right, but makes a great yarn to pair with a single skein of something special!
- 60% superwash Merino, 25% Suri alpaca, 15% nylon
- Fingering weight Sock yarn
- 497 yds [454 meters] / 100 gram skein
- Gauge: 28-36 sts = 4" [10 cm]
- Needle size: US 1-3 [2.25-3.25 mm]
Need more yarn than we currently have? Get in touch to place a special order!
More Kelbourne Woolens
More Fingering + Sock Weight Yarn - ALL Yarn Weights