Tania Culottes Pattern
Modern take on culottes combining the practicality of shorts with the appearance of a skirt. Pattern features a fitted waistband, deep pockets, wonderful drape, invisible side seam zipper and hidden centre front and back pleats to create the illusion of a skirt.
- View A is short with a full skirt
- View B is a knee length with full skirt
- View C is midi length with less fullness
- View D is knee length with less fullness
Skill Level: Beginner
This pattern contains women's sizes 0-20
Light to medium weight fabrics with plenty of drape work well for all variations. Idea fabrics include: crepe de chine, cotton, crepe, challis, lawn, rayon, linen, lightweight wood, tencel and chambray. Fabrics with structure and little drape are better suited for View C and D.
- Woven fabric
- 9" (22cm) invisible zipper
- Interfacing (for waistband)
More Megan Nielsen patterns
More Sewing Patterns