Brumby Skirt Pattern
A great wardrobe stable, the Brumby is a gathered skirt with deep scoop pockets. The pattern features exposed zipper and contoured waistband sitting on the natural waistline.
- Version 1 is above the knee and includes pockets.
- Version 2 is mid length, includes pockets and additional fullness.
- Version 3 is a basic knee length gathered skirt.
Skill Level: Beginner
This pattern includes women's sizes 0-20
This pattern works well with most fabrics.
- Version 1 is ideal for medium to heavy weight fabrics such as denim, corduroy, linen, broadcloth, and wool.
- Versions 2 & 3 are ideal for light to medium weight fabrics such as cotton shirting, chambray, silk, rayon, and crepe de chine.
NOTE: Additional fabric may be required to match patterned fabric.
- Fabric (woven)
- 9" (22cm) metallic jeans zipper
- Fusible interfacing
- Cording or string (View A)
- Topstitch thread (optional)
- Lining for pockets & waistband (optional)
More Megan Nielsen patterns
More Sewing Patterns