Cordoba Jogging or Pajama Set Pattern
It's a jogging outfit if you sew it with fleece and it's pajamas if you sew it with jersey. Double the fun!
Sewing pattern for babies - unisex 2-piece set
- Harem pants and kimono sleeve Top. Loose fitting
- As a jog set if done in fleece or terry fabric.
- As a pajama if done in jersey
- No central seam at front or back
- Elasticated waistband in heavy rib
- Heavy rib at cuff or leg bottom
- Kimono sleeves at top - either a tee-shirt or a sweatshirt
A comfortable outfit from 1 month to 4 years old
Sewing level : Beginner
Age range : 1-24 months, 3-4 years
See the size guide
- KNITTED FABRICS
- Jersey in cotton or better, in cotton/elastan (minimum 3% of elastan)
- Fleece (brushed inside) or terry fabric (unbrushed)You can coordinate the top and bottom in the same fabric or mix 2 patterns
You also need heavy flat knit rib (in band) or tubular rib with elastan
- 1/2in. (age 1 to 24m) to 4/5in. (3 and 4 years) wide elastic for waistband
- Prefer to use 100% polyester full voluminous overlock thread on the bobbin for the collar band to ensure the extensibility and head passage
Get an additional free tutorial that explains how to modify the Cordoba sewing pattern to get a top with ruffle. The outfit will be more girly. It is possible to mix fabrics for a fancy look.
More Kids' Sewing Patterns