School of Sewing - 6 sessions
gather here Class
A Weekly 'Learn to Sew' Series
We've heard those of you that "really really really" want a weekly workshop based on a textbook. This is our solution! School of Sewing by Shea Henderson.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for the class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
Projects & Materials: (you'll need to pick up materials for each week's project, don't forget that we offer 15% off materials purchased for any of our classes.)
- Session 1- a half yard of a Kona Solid
- Session 2- Pillowcases, you'll need a French Seam Pillowcase Kit
- Session 3- Drawstring bag, there's a kit for that too
- Session 4- Aprons, 1 yard for main apron body and 1/2 yard for pocket and strings
- Session 5 & 6- Zip It Pillow, 3/4 yard for pillow, 1/4 yard for binding, 1/2 yard of fusible fleece, 22" all purpose zipper
- Level: Beginner. You know nothing.
- We provide: the studio space, tools, machines and expertise.
- You bring: Yourself and a copy of the School of Sewing book - please see projects and materials list for each session.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session
- Cost: $250 for 6 sessions
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.