GBYC Grist Shawl CAL
We're so excited to be a part of the 2022 Greater Boston Yarn Crawl and wanted to encourage people to cast on and crochet the 2022 shawl pattern so we're hosting a Crochet-A-Long with Charles! Using Manos del Uruguay Silk Blend, we've crocheted our own version of the pattern to show folks that this shawl works up in various yarn weights.
- Level: Advanced Beginner - you have taken Crochet Basics and are comfortable with chain stitches, single and double crochet.
- We provide: expertise and moral support.
- You bring: a copy of the pattern (available online AND it's FREE until September 29, 2022!), 2 colors of yarn per the pattern, hook(s) to achieve gauge, and your sense of adventure.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof that you are up-to-date on COVID vaccination is required for in person class participation.**