Felix pullover - next session
gather here Class
We wanted to get one more sweater workshop in before 2020. So here it is! A cropped top down raglan with an eyelet motif incorporated into the raglan increases. This is a great beginner’s sweater that should come together quickly in an aran weight yarn worked at a relaxed open gauge.
The Felix was designed by Amy Christoffers to be the perfect sweater to wear layered over tunics and dresses (we can already picture it worn over one of our Hinterland dresses). And for all you high waisted pants fans - this sweater looks great paired with them. Because this sweater is worked from the top town you can ultimately customize the length so you end up with a sweater you wear time and time again.
Please come in with your gauge swatch knit since a loose gauge is important to achieving the proper ease.
Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: VERY adventurous beginner - Intermediate. You know how to knit, purl, cast on and cast off. You feel pretty confident increasing and decreasing.
- We provide: moral support, expertise, measurement techniques, and great company
- You bring: a copy of the pattern (available instore) and aran weight yarn (we suggest Stone Wool or Jamieson's), US 8 & 10 circular 16” and 24” (or longer), US 10 set of 4 or 5 DPN for sleeves, US 8 set of 4 or 5 DPN for sleeve cuffs. US 5 circular or straight for tubular cast on, a darning needle, and stitch markers (4 contrasting stitch markers!). Don’t forget that we always offer 15% off class supplies!
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session for 4 sessions.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.