Colorful Split Ring Stitch Markers
A simple open loop with a pointed leg that will nestle into your stitches and stay while you're working - easy to remove and reposition while crocheting or knitting - creating increases, counting rows or repeats, or working cables. The steel construction is sturdy but flexible so the opening can be adjusted to accommodate the size of yarn or collection of stitches being marked. And they are nylon coated steel like our other stitch markers, so they cling to the Maker's Keep or any magnet.
- Made of nylon coated steel
- 1/2 in X 5/8 in (1.27 cm X 1.5875 cm)
- Includes: 10 each of 6 colors
How to use:
- See 4 WAYS TO USE SPLIT RING MARKERS
- Use them to mark rounds, increases, decreases, and stitch patterns when crocheting or knitting.
- Attach to the Maker's Keep or any magnet so that you can easily store and retrieve them.
Other stitch markers
More Knitting Notions