Buckthorn Backpack - meets 3 times
We love a bag can be used as a tote and a backpack. The Buckthorn is the perfect size for crafting projects as well as adventure snacks. We know so many people are anxious to start exploring again and taking day trips - this bag will help you keep all your necessities (be that a knitting project or a cheese plate) in one place.Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You have successfully graduated from the School of Sewing or the equivalent experience working your way through Sewing Basics, box bags, pillows, and the like.
- We provide: studio space, tools, machines, and expertise.
- You bring: A copy of the pattern (available online or in the store) and fabric per pattern (details on the pattern):
- You will also need: coordinating thread, webbing, and various notions per the pattern.
- Class length 2 1/2 hours per session for a total of 7 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof that you are up-to-date on COVID vaccination is required for in person class participation.**