Autumn Embroidery Sampler workshop
gather here Class
Learn a variety of stitches with this sampler by Kiriki Press and you'll have a lovely physical reference tool for the future. Stitches you'll learn: Fern Stitch, Fly Stitch, French Knot, Buttonhole Stitch, Chain Stitch, Scallop Stitch, Satin Stitch, Fishbone Stitch, and the Split Stitch.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner, you've taken Embroidery Basics and want to get more practice.
- We provide: a Kiriki Press sampler
- You bring: yourself, a 6" embroidery hoop (you should have one from Embroidery basics), your favorite embroidery needles, and a pair of snips. Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials for any of workshops.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.