Zippered Basket Pouch - next session
gather here Class
The design allows the pouch to open out in a basket shape, making it easy to see what's inside and grab what you need. When not in use, it zips up securely for storage or travel. It's a handy one for both sewing, crochet, embroidery, and knitting projects as well as kids toys and whatever else you might like to keep in pouches. (Let's be honest, we like to keep *everything* in pouches.)
The best thing about it is, it's all done in straight seams making this a great choice if you are new to intermediate bag patterns.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous and Confident Beginner/Intermediate . You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You’ve made your fair share of tote bags and zipper bags.
- We provide: Tools, sewing machines, expertise, and encouragement!
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in the store), and fabric based on the pattern requirements for TWO pouches. You’ll also need woven interfacing, foam stabilizer, a separating zipper (10" for small, 12" for large), and coordinating thread. This is a Fat Quarter friendly project! Don’t forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for our classes.
- 2 1/2 hours each session for a total of 5 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- Receive a link to our online health and wellness check.
You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.