Zipper Open Out Bag - next session
gather here Class
We are in love with Aneela's bag patterns. Designed to look like your standard zipper bag - this pops out into a useful box shape to keep contents close at hand and easy to reach. Zips up securely for travel or storage. We found it to be great for sewing and knitting notions, small humans' toys, travel accessories, and more.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous and Confident Beginner/Intermediate . You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You’ve made your fair share of tote bags and zipper bags.
- We provide: Tools, sewing machines, expertise, and encouragement!
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in the store), and fabric based on the pattern requirements. You’ll also need woven interfacing, fusible fleece, a separating zipper, and coordinating thread. Don’t forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for our classes.
- 2 1/2 hours each session for a total of 5 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.