Yeti Pillow - next session
gather here Class
Legendary Patchwork Pillow by Elizabeth Hartman:
For those of you aching for your very own sasquatch or yeti pillow but not really interested in paper piecing, we've got a fun class for you! We'll create this patchwork pillow cover using simple straight and diagonal seams. A great workshop if you are interested in other Elizabeth Hartman patterns.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: advanced beginner - you've taken Quilting Basics and pillow class or the School of Sewing part 1.
- We provide: the expertise, studio space, tools and machines.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in the store), fabric quantities based on the patchwork pillow yardage breakdown.
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- Class length: 3 hours.
- Meets Mondays
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.