Yeti Pillow - meets twice
Legendary Patchwork Pillow by Elizabeth Hartman:
For those of you aching for your very own sasquatch or yeti pillow but not really interested in paper piecing, we've got a fun class for you! We'll create this patchwork pillow cover using simple straight and diagonal seams. A great workshop if you are interested in other Elizabeth Hartman patterns.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: advanced beginner - you've taken Quilting Basics and pillow class or the School of Sewing part 1.
- We provide: the expertise, studio space, tools and machines.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in the store), fabric quantities based on the patchwork pillow yardage breakdown. Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- Class length: 3 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**