Woolsey in Cinnamon Dust
A linen/wool double gauze. Pre laundered at the mill to create a soft cosy cloth. A perfect alternative to linen for the cooler months.
This cloth has two layers of linen/wool which are invisibly stitched together. This helps to trap air between the layers, which in turn keeps you very toasty. Because this fabric is a double gauze and has a soft and slouchy appearance we’d recommend boxy, simple silhouettes without too many details.
- 78% Linen / 16% Wool / 6% Polyester
- Approximate width: 54" / 137cm
- Wash on a wool wash at 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry.
- We would recommend overlocking the edges when putting it in the machine for the first time.
- This linen is Oeko-Tex certified. The dyes used on this cloth are GOTS certified.
More Merchant & Mills : Fabrics-Patterns -Notions - Scissors + Snips
More Linen Fabrics