Wool & Wax Tote - next session
gather here Class
A classic and sophisticated tote featuring waxed canvas. This simple and elegant tote will look great with anything and will keep your must-have essentials close at hand. A divided front pocket is perfect for stashing keys and a phone. Don’t let the name fool you, this tote is great in all types of fabrics but we love it in wool! Special features: divided front pocket, interior slip pocket, and tips for working with waxed canvas.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous and Confident Beginner/Intermediate . You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You’ve made your fair share of tote bags.
- We provide: Tools, thread, expertise, and encouragement!
- You bring: Yourself, a copy of Everyday Essentials (we'll be offering all three patterns as workshops) available in the store, fabric and notions per pattern.
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for our classes.
- Class length: 3 hours each session, 6 hours total - meets twice.