Wool People vol 12 Sweater-meets 5 times
gather here Class
Not all of us are ready to tackle a dense cable knit sweater (Astoria) while others just can’t imagine knitting a half-brioche cardigan (Kumon). Maybe you really want to try a lace yolk (Adelaide) or perhaps you need a simpler sweater to help start your cooler weather knitting (Dunes). There are 8 patterns in Brooklyn Tweed's Wool People vol. 12 collection - some are knit flat others are knit from the top down. You choose your sweater and Greeley will provide guidance/goals as you work over a couple of months on creating something you want to wear.
Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You can cast on, knit, purl and bind off, and aren't afraid of directions like "K2tog, SSK".
- We provide: Measuring tapes, space, and expertise.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the Wool People pattern you want to knit (available in the store), yarn (Brooklyn Tweed yarns are recommended, yarn weight varies per sweater, yardage is dependent on your size - someone in the shop can help you figure that out), and needles to achieve gauge. It's really helpful to knit your swatch prior to class!
- Don’t forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session – meets five times
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.