Wholecloth Quilt - meets twice
We fell in love with Sarah Watt's "Sleep Tight" quilt at the 2016 fall Quilt Market. Learn the basics of quilting while you make a soft and simple baby quilt. You will learn binding and hand-quilting techniques. Leave with a cute finished project and the skills to move on to bigger quilt projects. Requires 1 yd each of 2 coordinating fabrics, 1/2 yd of fabric for binding, and crib size cotton batting
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: intermediate - you've successfully taken our entry level quilting workshops and have finished your first quilt.
- We provide: the expertise, machines, and tools.
- You bring: yourself, 1 yard of fabric for the top and bottom, 1/2 yard of fabric for binding, and 1 1/3 yards of 60" wide cotton batting. Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- Class length: 3 hours per session. Meets Sunday, March 5th and 19th.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof that you are up-to-date on COVID vaccination is required for in person class participation.**