Weekender Sweater - four sessions
gather here Class
This dropped shoulder boxy sweater is knit from the bottom up. A versatile silhouette that is great in the office or on a walk in the woods, you'll sink your teeth into a variety of techniques without feeling too overwhelmed. Using a tubular cast-on, creating faux seams, and knitting inside-out this is a great first (or tenth) sweater project. We highly recommend doing a gauge swatch before the first class! Really. If you aren't sure what this means or need assistance, please don't hesitate to ask one of our craft associates.
Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You can cast on, knit, purl and bind off, and aren't afraid of directions like "K2tog, SSK".
- We provide: Measuring tapes, measurement charts, and the expertise.
- You bring: Yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in the store), appropriate yarn and needles per the pattern (pattern was written for Brooklyn Tweed's Shelter); we offer 15% off all supplies for our classes. Please wear fitted clothing to the first class so we can take accurate measurements.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session & meet every 2 weeks
Classes meet on Monday October 11, October 25, November 8 & November 22
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**