Weaving within Reach w/Anne Weil
gather here Class
We are thrilled to host Anne on her book tour! Anne’s newest DIY book, Weaving Within Reach, is gorgeous and filled with inspiration and projects that anyone can do. With a simple and textural approach to weaving, it includes 25 projects that folks can use and make with ease. Makers of all skill levels can dip their toes into weaving without getting overwhelmed by looms and tools. BONUS: Two-thirds of the projects are done free-hand or with made looms.
Anne will be teaching us how to create one of the projects from her book, a woven bowl/basket. Meet the author, make something, and leave with the know-how to work through this must-have book by one of our favorite craftspeople.
Limited to 18 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner, you feel good holding a needle in your hand.
- We provide: Anne Weil! As well as the supplies to make this bowl and basic tools like scissors!
- You bring: yourself, a copy of Anne's book (available in the store!), and your enthusiasm. And if you use reading glasses, you should totally bring those.
- Class length: approximately 2 hours
- Please note: There are NO store credits given at any time for classes with special guest instructors and artists. Your seat may be transferred to a friend if you cannot attend.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.