Water Hat - next session
gather here Class
This cable hat in worsted weight yarn is a wonderful introduction to knitting cables but it also benefits Flint, Michigan. Designed by Thea Coleman, the proceeds of this pattern are donated to Mari Copeny, Little Miss Flint. And because we love learning how craftspeople are helping others and want to support those efforts, we are donating the profits of this workshop to Mari's water drive for Flint.
Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner/intermediate - you've knit a scarf and a hat. You know your knits from your purls and can knit in the round. You know how to cast off because you'll be doing that on your own.
- We provide: the expertise and notions!
- You bring: Yourself, a copy of the pattern (available here), size 6 and 7 circular needles, approximately 170 yards of worsted weight yarn (you will use every inch of yarn for the size large), stitch markers. Don’t forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for our classes.
- 2 1/2 hours each session for a total of 5 hours.
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.