Volantis Tank Romper
Sewing pattern for newborns and babies
- Comfortable fit
- Frill / ruffle at top for the version 1
- Loose romper with elasticated chest
- Elasticated short legs
- Buttoned gusset at inseam
- Centered seams, no side seam
- Straps with buttons or knots
- Optional pockets
Sewing level : Beginner
What you will practice with this sewing pattern:
- how to assemble an elasticated casing at chest
- how to assemble a gusset at inseam
- how to elasticated the lower leg
- how to assemble straps
You can use the video for the Madrid pattern for the assembling of the gussets and the elasticated legs of version 2.
Age range : 1- 24 months
- Cotton poplin, batiste, crepe or gauze
- Solid colour or all-over printed pattern
Safety: Shown with pompoms, but for babies under 3, it is recommend not to use them or secure and regularly control them. You should also secure the bows on the straps after adjusting length.
Detailed recommendations are included inside the guidebook. Please read them thoroughly to avoid any problems.You can watch the chapter VI. Assemble inseam gusset for assembling the front and back gussets and for the elasticated legs of version 2. The pieces are slightly different on the Madrid pattern but the principle is the same.
More Kids' Sewing Patterns