Uniform Tunic #1- meets twice
gather here Class
When the Uniform - knit & sew book released we were immediately inspired to make everything pictured. Greeley and Virginia have joined forces to offer a month focused on this book's patterns from Madder and Grainline Studio. The Grainline Tunic patterns come in two body shapes, two necklines, sleeveless or sleeved. Tunic #1 will be sleeveless with pockets - you can use either neckline (scoop or v). These tunics were designed to compliment the madder designed cardigans!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You are confident operating a sewing machine, you've successfully made at least a Scout tee, pj pants, and a skirt or joggers.
- We provide: The studio space, Swedish tracing paper, tools, machines, and expertise.
- You bring: Fabric you love and a copy of the Uniform book (available in the store).
- Fabric suggestions: Designed for light to medium-weight fabrics. For more drape work with soft fabrics like linen, rayon, lawn, or gauze. Crisper fabrics like cotton poplin, chambray and traditional shirtings will create a more structured silhouette. Yardage is dependent on your size, please see pattern for details. Remember you may need extra fabric to match plaid, stripes, or one-way directional prints.
- Also bring, coordinating thread and a 1/2 yard of lightweight interfacing.
- Don't forget we offer 15% off all materials for any of our classes!
- Class length: 3 hours per session for a total of 6 hours.