gather here classes
Uniform Cardigan - meets five times
When the Uniform - knit & sew book released we were immediately inspired to make everything pictured. Greeley and Virginia have joined forces to offer a month focused on this book's patterns from Madder and Grainline Studio. The top down cardigan is designed for two weights of yarn (worsted or fingering) and has numerous body, sleeve, hem, and finishing options. As soon as Virginia approached Greeley about this workshop, Greeley cast on her cardigan in Stone Wool cormo. That's really how excited we are about this.
Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You can cast on, knit, purl and bind off, and aren't afraid of directions like "K2tog, SSK".
- We provide: Measuring tapes, space, and expertise.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the book (available in the store), yarn (yardage is dependent on your size - someone in the shop can help you figure that out), and needles to achieve gauge. It's really helpful to knit your swatch prior to class!
- Don’t forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session – meets five times (we'll cast on May 9th, reconvene on the 16th, then after you've had some time to knit we'll meet up on May 30th, take a week to knit and meet on June 13th and then finish things on June 27th).