Uniform Cardigan - meets five times
When the Uniform - knit & sew book released we were immediately inspired to make everything pictured. The top down cardigan is designed for two weights of yarn (worsted or fingering) and has numerous body, sleeve, hem, and finishing options. If you have "knit a sweater" on your list of resolutions join us for this timeless classic.
Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You can cast on, knit, purl and bind off, and aren't afraid of directions like "K2tog, SSK".
- We provide: Measuring tapes, space, and expertise.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the book (available in the store), yarn (yardage is dependent on your size - someone in the shop can help you figure that out), and needles to achieve gauge. It's really helpful to knit your swatch prior to class!
- Don’t forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session – meets five times
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**