Undercover Hoodie - next session
gather here Class
Versatile slouchy fit sweater that is designed with a lined hood. With the option of full or cropped length, you can take it from casual hoody to cute cropped sweater worn with high-waisted jeans or skirts. It is raglan style with long sleeves that are finished with cuffs. Designed with a center front pocket. A great basic for any wardrobe, good for layering or on its own.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate Stitcher - you must have experience using a serger. Serger Basics or permission from the instructor is required.
- We provide: The studio space, swedish tracing paper, serger thread, tools, machines, and expertise.
- You bring: A copy of the Papercut pattern (available in the shop - if you must print this at home and tape it together, do NOT cut it out), coordinating thread for any top stitching, and fabric you love! Fabric yardage is dependent on your size (see pattern for details). Suggested fabrics are light to medium weight knits with a minimum of 10% stretch such as French terry, cotton/spandex, double knits, and t-shirt knits. Don’t forget that we offer 15% off materials purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length: 3 hours each session
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.