Trillium Dress - next session
gather here Class
It's time to make a Trillium Dress [formerly known as the Washi]. You've heard the buzz. You've seen it on Instagram. You've seen it layered with cute sweaters. And you are READY. So join us for two really serious sewing sessions!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner, you took Sewing Basics and you didn't cry. You made pj pants. You made a grocery bag. You feel like you know what all those words mean in a pattern now.
- We provide: The expertise, studio space, machines, and expertise.
- You bring: a copy of the pattern (available in the store), 2/3 of a yard of light-weight fusible interfacing, fabric per the pattern, elastic thread, and coordinating thread for topstitching. Don't forget we offer 15% off all materials purchased for one of our classes!
- Class length: 3 hours each session
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.