gather here classes
Traverse Bag - meets twice
Ready to take your bag-making to the next level? Want something to make traversing just a little easier? You’ll love taking this versatile and compact crossbody bag, designed by the awesome Anna Graham aka noodlehead, on all of your travels. The zippered top main compartment and handy back zippered pocket keep all your essentials secure while the front pocket(s) provides easy access to the items you use most. Easy to use and wear, adjustable crossbody strap, and two fun sizes to make!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous and Confident Beginner/Intermediate . You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You’ve made your fair share of tote bags and zipper bags.
- We provide: Tools, thread, snap setter, expertise, and encouragement!
- You bring: Yourself, a copy of the pattern available in the store, fabric and notions per pattern.
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for our classes.
- Class length: 3 hours each session, 6 hours total - meets twice.