Traditional Made Modern Quilting
gather here Class
Introducing a new series to the Gather Here quilting class line-up: Traditional Made Modern - Modern Twists on Traditional Quilting Classics. Every month, we take a traditional patchwork motif and explore the many ways, through color, tone, arrangement, etc., we can introduce a new element or redefine/reinterpret the motif through a fresh modern approach to a traditional, time-honored pattern. In this introductory class, we will explore the 8 point star. Join us in this exciting exploration of traditional quilting and put your own twist on this well-loved classic.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Advanced beginner - you have taken Quilting Basics 1 or have a similar level of experience
- We provide: the expertise, tools, machines, and the pattern.
- You bring: yourself,
4-6 cuts at 1/4 yard or 8-10 fat quarters in a range of tones (light - dark).Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session.
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.