Traditional Made Modern Quilting
Traditional Made Modern - Modern Twists on Traditional Quilting Classics is an exploration of a traditional patchwork motif. In this workshop we explore the many ways, through color, tone, arrangement, etc., we can introduce a new element or redefine/reinterpret the motif through a fresh modern approach to a traditional, time-honored pattern. In this introductory class, we will explore the 8 point star. Join us in this exciting exploration of traditional quilting and put your own twist on this well-loved classic.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Advanced beginner - you have taken Quilting Basics 1 or have a similar level of experience
- We provide: the expertise, tools, machines, and the pattern.
- You bring: yourself, at least 2 fat quarters.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**