Threadfollower Heirloom Felt Animals Workshop
Make Felix Fox, Charlotte Fox or Dahlia Dalmatian with Cynthia Treen
In this three hour workshop, Cynthia will walk students through the process of stitching and assembling one of her felt animals.
In this class, Cynthia will demonstrate many of her techniques and get you well along your way to creating a 6-inch heirloom felt friend! Students will have the opportunity to get well into the process of stitching their own creations in class. Each pattern includes detailed instructions and illustrations so students can complete their projects outside of class. Cynthia is available by email or for a quick video call if students run into questions after class.
Limited to 10 students (20 yrs of age or older); 6 students are required for class to meet. If a class is canceled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Beginner adults and more experienced hand-stitchers are welcome.
- Registration: If you already have one of Cynthia's Fox kits from gather here, you are good to go. If you do not already have a kit, you must register with enough time for us to deliver or ship your kit.
- Kit cost $39 (does not include shipping/delivery), class cost is an additional $40
- You bring: yourself, a small sharp pair of scissors and a bamboo skewer for stuffing.
- Before class: Please read through the pattern cutting instructions on page 1 and pre-cut all of the white and spice pieces for the Fox-body so we can begin sewing together. *Note: Pattern pieces include the necessary seam allowance. Cut all felt pieces on the patters outlines. Cynthia has made a short video to help you cut out your felt pieces to get you prepared for class.
- Class length: 3 hours
- The day of the scheduled workshop you'll receive the link to join the class.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**