May third thursday @ gh
Join Kayla and Virginia for a Q&A about all things gather here and making things. We have missed Second Thursdays in Inman Square so much (this little Make & Take monthly get together had really started to gel). We've also missed chatting with the community about their projects as well as our own works in progress during the multiple workshops we taught each month. This hour is a way to connect with the community as well as answer any questions you may have about what we've been up to and how things are going. This is more conversational than our Monday night Instagram Live since we actually don’t see most of the comments until after we are done.
- Level: you should love crafts and can totally craft while we chat!
- We provide: witty banter
- You bring: Yourself and your questions
- Conversation length: just an hour
- Send your questions in advance to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We'll share a link to join the conversation on Thursday. Be sure to download jitsi meet!
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**