Butterfly Paper Piecing
gather here Class
You love patchwork! You want to learn more about paper piecing! You think butterflies are pretty. So paper pieced butterflies are even prettier. Or something like that. It's late and I have run out of things to say about making things.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner. You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You have taken Quilting Basics.
- We provide: tools, thread, machines, expertise, printouts to piece with, and encouragement!
- You bring: Yourself, a copy of the pattern by Tartankiwi available here, scrap fabric or some fat quarters, at least one fat quarter for the background.
- If you opt to take this workshop online, you will need to pickup your supplies prior to the class session, have printed out paperpiecing templates, and a working sewing machine. All instore classes require students and instructors to self-administer a health and wellness check and wear a mask during the workshop.
- Class length: 3 hours.
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.