The Pine Quilt Paper Piecing
gather here Class
Introduction to Paper Piecing
Carolyn Friedlander does it again! She has designed a fun, visually exciting quilt pattern based on her personal interpretation of nature. This striking design is a quick, easy, and elegant way to learn the art of paper piecing. In this class, you will make one (or two!) of these nature-inspired, architectural blocks.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner - you have taken Quilting Basics
- We provide: the expertise, tools, photocopies to stitch, and machines.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in-store), 1/4 yard for trees, 1 yard for background. Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- Class length: 3 hours
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.