The Avenir Jumpsuit
The Avenir Jumpsuit is an easy to sew jumpsuit with billowy sleeves and wide legs, this jumpsuit will have you breezing into any event looking good and feeling fine. Elastic gathers the neck and waistline for a comfortable, easy fit. It can be worn on or off the shoulders.
- Printed pattern + instructions
- 5/8” seam allowance included
- Beginner level sewing
Skill Level: Beginner
- XS - M // 45” wide // 3 7/8 yards (3.5 metres)
- L - XXL // 45” wide // 4 1/3 yards (4 metres)
- 1X - 4X // 45“ wide // 5 yards (4.6 metres)
- XS - M // 54-60” wide // 2 7/8 yards (2.6 metres)
- L - XXL // 54-60” wide // 3 7/8 yards (3.5 metres)
- 1X - 4X // 54-60”wide // 4 1/3 yards (4 metres)
- 3 yards 1/2” wide elastic
- Safety pin
- Matching thread.
- Ballpoint or stretch machine needle (for knit fabric only)
SUGGESTED FABRICS: The Avenir Jumpsuit has an easy, comfortable fit. It is designed for woven fabrics but would work in a stable knit fabric as well. You’re going to want to choose a fabric that feels good on your skin as this jumpsuit covers most of your body. You will get a different look depending on the type of fabric you select. It looks great in linen, rayon challis, and wovens with a bit of drape. Avoid anything that is too stiff or heavy as it will make the jumpsuit bulky. We encourage you to be creative and daring with fabric!
More Friday Pattern Company
More Sewing Patterns