Temperature Tee (knitting) - meets four times
This light and flowy t-shirt is as easy to knit as it is to wear. Knit with lightweight yarn, the fabric of the Temperature Tee is open and airy. Simple knits and purls come together in the best easy, breezy knit you’ll ever make! All sweater pieces are worked flat and them seamed. Neck opening and arm openings can be adjusted for desired fit. Seam fewer stitches/rows at each shoulder/side seam for a more open neckline/armhole; seam more stitches/rows for a closer fit. Designed by Heather Walpole of Ewe Ewe Yarns.
- Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: advanced beginner/intermediate - you've knit a scarf and a hat. You know your knits from your purls.
- We provide: the expertise and support.
- You bring: yourself, your gauge swatch, a copy of the free pattern (available on Ravelry), sport weight yarn (enough yarn based on your bust measurement, this is NOT your bra size) and needles appropriate to achieve gauge (you will need 24" and 32" length).
- Class length: 2 hours each session - in your first session we’ll discuss blocking your gauge in water and we’ll meet a week later to check in on your progress.
Online participants will:
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
You can read gather here's class policies (if you're interested)!