Take your serger skills to the next level and make a t-shirt! You'll love creating wardrobe staples for yourself and there's nothing as essential as the tee!
Choose from the Lark by Grainline, the Concord by Cashmerette, or the Strathcona by thread theory. You'll find a fit that works best for you but the construction techniques will be the same. Feel free to trace your pattern pieces onto Swedish Tracing Paper prior to class.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You've used a serger, you have serged more than a scrap of jersey. You're fearless.
- We provide: The studio space, tools, sergers, maxi-lock thread, and cover stitch/straight stitch machines, and expertise.
- You bring: Fabric you love! And a copy of the pattern which is available in the store plus fabric appropriate for your size and style (long sleeves will *obviously* require more fabric); we offer 15% off materials purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length: 4 hours (depending on your skill level this could take 3 hours)
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.