Tamarack Jacket - next session
gather here Class
Designed with the transitional seasons in mind, the Tamarack Jacket is a warm and stylish quilted coat perfect for spring and fall layering. Follow one of the two quilting designs included. You'll stay toasty thanks to the inner layer of cotton or wool batting, while the roomy welt pockets will keep your belongings safe and your hands warm. Techniques involved include straight seams, basic quilting, inserting a welt pocket, and applying bias binding.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You have successfully completed Sewing Basics and Pajama Pants classes. You've been practicing!
- We provide: The studio space, pattern paper, tools and expertise.
- You bring: Fabric you love! Your fabric is totally dependent on your size , 2 yards of 90" wide cotton or wool batting, coordinating thread, fusible interfacing, 5 yards of double fold bias tape, four coat hook and bars, and a copy of the pattern; we offer 15% off materials purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length: 3 hours each session for a total of 6 hours.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.