Sway Dress - meets twice
The classic sway dress every wardrobe needs. Loose fitting and gorgeously flowing, make it as the short variation or long variation with waist tie. It has a centre front and back seam with a scooped and V neck so you can mix up the look by wearing either neck options to the front or back. It also features side seam pockets.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner/Not-so-confident Intermediate. You are confident operating a sewing machine, you have already tackled our beginning garment classes like PJ pants, one of our Everyday or Cleo Skirts, and maybe Shirt No. 1.
- We provide: The studio space, Swedish tracing paper, tools, machines, and expertise.
- You bring: Fabric you love and a copy of the Papercut Pattern (available in the store).
- Fabric suggestions: Long Version - Light - mid weight fabric with drape like rayon, voile, tissue linen. Short version - Light - Mid weight fabric with body to provide A-line stability like cotton, linen, cotton/linen blend, lightweight denim. Yardage amounts are dependent on your size, please see a craft associate for assistance. You may need more yardage depending on directional fabric.
- Also bring, coordinating thread and a 1/2 yard of lightweight fusible interfacing.
- Don't forget we offer 15% off all materials for any of our classes!
- Class length: 3 hours per session for a total of 6 hours.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof that you are up-to-date on COVID vaccination is required for in person class participation.**