Sway Dress - meets twice
gather here Class
The classic sway dress every wardrobe needs. Loose fitting and gorgeously flowing, make it as the short variation or long variation with waist tie. It has a centre front and back seam with a scooped and V neck so you can mix up the look by wearing either neck options to the front or back. It also features side seam pockets.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner/Not-so-confident Intermediate. You are confident operating a sewing machine, you have already tackled our beginning garment classes like PJ pants, one of our Everyday or Cleo Skirts, and maybe Shirt No. 1.
- We provide: The studio space, Swedish tracing paper, tools, machines, and expertise.
- You bring: Fabric you love and a copy of the Papercut Pattern (available in the store).
- Fabric suggestions: Long Version - Light - mid weight fabric with drape like rayon, voile, tissue linen. Short version - Light - Mid weight fabric with body to provide A-line stability like cotton, linen, cotton/linen blend, lightweight denim. Yardage amounts are dependent on your size, please see a craft associate for assistance. You may need more yardage depending on directional fabric.
- Also bring, coordinating thread and a 1/2 yard of lightweight fusible interfacing.
- Don't forget we offer 15% off all materials for any of our classes!
- Class length: 3 hours per session for a total of 6 hours.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- Receive a link to our online health and wellness check.
You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.